The subject of my blog posts for this semester will cover PC gaming. I will generally be posting about games that interest me, news in the PC gaming sphere, and major tech developments pertaining to to PC gaming. I do not expect to focus on a specific genre of gaming, but I will be primarily talking about FPS and strategy as those are the two genres I have the strongest interest in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U.S. Accuses China of Hacking Microsoft
On Monday, the Biden administration chose to accuse the Chinese government of infiltrating Microsoft databases, which are email systems use...
-
Despite the advancements that we are making everyday it still looks like self driving cars will not be fully realized until much later...
-
Privacy is important no matter who it is or the circumstances. Today I am going to relay some points from Judith Wagner DeCew, an Associate...
-
Elon Musk has confirmed that Tesla is not going to offer a regular steering wheel option on their new Model S and Model X vehicles. When Tes...
No comments:
Post a Comment