For the semester I would like to research and write about information related to Cyber Security. I am specifically interested in Security and Cloud Computing as well as general privacy and data security. With the increased use of technology in the world, problems with hackers and information breaches are on a rise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U.S. Accuses China of Hacking Microsoft
On Monday, the Biden administration chose to accuse the Chinese government of infiltrating Microsoft databases, which are email systems use...
-
Privacy is important no matter who it is or the circumstances. Today I am going to relay some points from Judith Wagner DeCew, an Associate...
-
Despite the advancements that we are making everyday it still looks like self driving cars will not be fully realized until much later...
-
Cloud services are extremely useful and have had a steady growth in implementation with several companies and systems over the years. F...
No comments:
Post a Comment